LTV Conf is a conference planning to bring together the brightest minds in SaaS.
Now in it’s 3rd year, LTV Conf 2018 will be hosting the biggest and brightest names in SaaS at its London debut in May!
LTV Conf 2018 will bring innovative and like-minded SaaS entrepreneurs, private and public companies as well as active investors from all over the world into one space to collaborate and generate meaningful connections and ideas to drive future growth.
This year’s speakers have been hand-picked to share knowledge in key growth areas such as marketing, scaling, tech and entrepreneurship. Speakers include successful founders, serial entrepreneurs and other industry leaders.
Join us and over 200 other guests for Europe’s premier SaaS conference!
WE WILL COVER TOPICS SUCH AS:
– Growing and scaling
– Hiring and retention in the SaaS space
– How to reach your highest value customers globally
– How to keep innovating
– Bootstrapping vs. getting funding
– Personalised marketing in 2018
– When (and how) to exit
PEOPLE YOU ARE LIKELY TO MEET:
– SaaS founders with $1M – $20M ARR
– Bootstrapped and funded SaaS businesses
– Angel, VC and private equity firms
-Industry leaders in SaaS growth, marketing and M&A
SPEAKERS (More to come):
– Patrick Campbell from Price Intelligently
– Dr.Sherry Walling from ZenFounder
– Aaron Krall from SaaS Growth Hacks
– Brennan Dunn from RightMessage
– Thomas Smale from FE International
– Wilco De Krej from UpViral and Connectio