Preventing cyber crimes through a more efficient cyber security framework is a step closer to achieving socio-economic excellence and environmentally friendly operation parity.
The need for cyber security personnel and regulatory bodies to start working more closely together in order to share and leverage cross-functional knowledge that can help improve security, is now more pertinent.
The digital economy is developing at lightning speed, and with it a new challenge has appeared, along with the economic and strategic stakes that go with it: this new danger is cyber crime.
This is why MJDVent International will be organizing a conference christened African Cybersecurity and Fraud Prevention 2020 (ACFPF2020) between 6th – 7th May, 2020, in Lagos, Nigeria.
The ACFPF2020 will look at how to tackle cyber-threats in African banking and businesses in general.
The conference will focus on overcoming cyber threats faced by governments, banking and financial institutions, health sectors, higher education institutions, etc.
The forum provides an unparalleled gathering of cyber security industry giants, government, academia, information security professionals from Africa and international community.
By bringing together representatives from all facets of Public Sector, this forum will create an opportunity for idea sharing, collaborative strategy development and the continued creation of a Community of Interest that will ultimately benefit the sector.
- 2 days – Interactive sessions, panel discussions, networking & experience exchange
- Expert speakers – Industry leading companies, thought leaders
- Attendees – limited number high-level participation
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Meet the cybersecurity experts & technocrats from different countries around the globe
- Assess a world-class platform to exhibit your products, services, innovations and ideas
- Participate in the special workshop/symposium, B2B and interactive sessions with industry sponsors and exhibitors
- Promote Cybersecurity governance from the C-Suite level of every organization
- Secure and maximize the return on investment (ROI) of your next project
- Boost your expertise about the advanced innovation in cybersecurity and fraud prevention
- Discover the technical know-how to use security technology to improve operations, innovate, or grow
- Explore the spatial layout of evolving cyber risk protection
- Facilitate partnerships that develops local industry and contextualize cutting edge cyber security solutions and services
- Gain valuable insight into the latest technologies, innovative design and service models in privacy and identity protection.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Regional Executive
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Group Executives
- Original Equipment Manufacturer
- Business Development and Industry Heads
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Data Analyst
- IT Security Managers.
Visited 434 times, 2 Visits today