Agile, DevOps & Testing The Business Case
Agile, DevOps & Testing: The Business Case – Background and Focus – Since the Agile Manifesto in 2001, almost every business sector has been “doing Agile” in some form or another. But now, with the uncertainty in the current work world, organisations have changed and investigated how to adopt and use new agile practices and have also examined the practices of others and seen the values that could be adapted to suit the business aspect.
In the last decade, DevOps practitioners, too have changed their focus from development and built their operational capabilities and become customer facing with emphasis on actual business value and revenue.
Testers have always been at the coal face of ensuring that “stuff works as it should”. Is there anything different in the actual testing of new digital products, new interfaces with clients which must always provide the optimum user experience?
Agile, DevOps and Testing have shared environments that facilitate working together. Spurred by greater demand for excellence, these methods are more than simply adopting new tools and processes. They are working together to build transparent processes with an aim to meet the customers’ expectations and generate revenue.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- DevOps and Continuous Integration Testing (CI)
- Agile Software Testing
- Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD)
- Cloud-Based Performance Testing
- Web Services Testing
- Mobile Applications Testing
- Serverless Architecture
- Future of Containers
- Success metrics of Agile
- Performance Testing
- Automation for continuous deployment
- The evolution of Kubernetes
- BDD and ATDD
- Leveraging AI into Testing
- Agile Scrum and Agile XP
- AI approach to Testing
- Barriers to adoption of Testing
- Testers as Quality advocates
- DevOps as a tool for process change
- DevFinOps; BusDevOps
- Gherkin and Model Based Testing
- Agile and DevOps – moving with flow based awareness
- Implementing security
- Moving from monoliths to microservices
- AI & ML
- Enterprise Application Testing
- Agile Test Management
- Test Automation
Popular DevOps tool chain products and supporting technologies: Jenkins continuous integration server ● Docker containerization platform ● Git version control system ● Apache Maven Build Management Tool ● New Relic analytics platform ● Splunk operational Intelligence Platform ● Puppet, Ansible ● Chef Configuration Management Systems.
Visited 17 times, 2 Visits today