Big Data Conference Europe 2021
Big Data Conference Europe is a three-day conference with technical talks in the fields of Big Data, High Load, Data Science, Machine Learning and AI. Conference brings together developers, IT professionals and users to share their experience, discuss best practices, describe use cases and business applications related to their successes. The event is designed to educate, inform and inspire – organized by people who are passionate about Big Data and Data Exploration. We look forward to seeing you there!
WHY TO ATTEND?
- Meet 40+ international speakers who work in top data-driven companies.
- Join 4 technical tracks that cover the most important and up-to-date aspects of Big Data, including deep learning, real-time stream processing, data science, predictive analytics and cloud.
- Hear carefully selected purely technical and independent content.
- Network with 600+ participants from various companies that use Big Data in production.
- Select among 8 full-day Pre-Conference Workshops.
BIG DATA CONFERENCE EUROPE AS A HYBRID
Attendees as well as the speakers will be able to attend workshops and listen to talks on-site or online. The on-site event will happen under necessary hygiene and distancing conditions. Therefore, the number of on-site tickets might be limited as per requirements. We know you might have hesitations. However, we are striving to deliver the on-site version of the conference. If the external environment and laws will restrict doing so – we guarantee 100% that the online version will take place. We know it’s currently a tough decision, especially when it comes to booking an on-site ticket. Therefore, we would like to remind you that you can convert your on-site ticket to an online ticket or vice versa.
BECOME A SPONSOR
You are invited to be a part of an exciting event: actively contribute to the success of Big Data Europe Conference 2021, target a specific, high profile market and reinforce your brand’s presence by making yourself known among the event audience. Do not miss out on the opportunity to be noticed and get involved in this event.
Vilnius, Lithuania, VIRTUAL
Visited 368 times, 1 Visit today