Cybertech Africa 2021
Cybertech has landed in Africa! Cybertech Africa 2021, taking place on November 22-23, 2021 at the Kigali Convention Center in Rwanda, will be the first conference of its kind in the region.
From lectures to plenary sessions and VIP speakers, Cybertech Africa 2021 will feature an extensive exhibition for multinational companies and SMBs alike, as well as a Startup Pavilion, where young and innovative startups display their cutting-edge technologies.
As a leading platform for exchanging ideas, networking and B2B opportunities for players in cyber, Cybertech Africa will look ahead at the future cyber trends and developments that are expected in sectors such as agriculture, healthcare, finance, security, and more.
If you, your organization, or company is part of the cyber ecosystem in Africa – this is the place for you!
TRENDING INDUSTRY TOPICS
The Cybertech conference and exhibition consists of the main agenda and a wide range of special events.
Our event is set to feature trending industry topics including:
- Building the Innovation Ecosystem
- Telecom and IoT
- Cyber Awareness
- Cybersecurity for Critical Infrastructure
- Aviation Cybersecurity
- Criminal Investigations in the Cyber Era
And so much more! Check back closer to the date of the event for the conference program.
Interested in participating in Cybertech Africa 2021? There are many ways to get involved—as a sponsor, speaker, exhibitor, partner, visitor and more. As a Cybertech participant, you’ll be able to enjoy the perks of a B2B networking platform that offers a chance to connect with leading experts from the cyber industry, become exposed to a vast range of new developments and technological solutions, and more!
Here are some of the ways to get involved:
- Sponsor: Get access to an extensive network – build leads, grow brand awareness, and showcase your technologies to one of the largest gatherings of cyber professionals.
- Speaker: C-Level executives, Government officials, decision-makers from the cyber arena have the option of participating as keynote speakers, stand-alone, panelists, moderators, and so much more.
- Exhibitor: Showcase your technological solutions in our world-renowned exhibition by booking a booth in an assortment of sizes.
- Startup: Introduce your business alongside other cutting-edge and innovative startups from the realm of security, innovation, and emerging technologies by exhibiting in the Cybertech Startup Pavilion, participating as a speaker, or partaking in the startup competition.
- Visitor: Hear about the latest developments and network with key players and executives from the industry. For information on pricing, visit the registration page.
- Media/Organizational Partner: Get exposed to thousands of attendees and show your support by spreading the word to your network.
- Other: Rent a private room for business meetings or attend the event with a delegation.
Visited 33 times, 1 Visit today