DevOps Fusion is a conference that looks at both the technical and management aspects of DevOps. Experts from Swiss and international organizations share practical examples, providing inspiration and actionable tips for your daily work. Meet other members of the DevOps community for a day to share stories, network, and inspire one another.
DevOps Fusion is an independent, not-for-profit conference for professionals interested in or working in DevOps. The conference will address both the technical (pipeline, CI/CD and co), as well as the management (process, organisation, culture) aspects of DevOps.
- Create an independent and neutral platform for DevOps in Switzerland
- Share knowledge and practical experience about DevOps (vs sales or marketing presentations)
- Promote the sharing of experiences and networking within the community
- Increase understanding of and improve positioning of DevOps within organisations
DevOps target audience:
- DevOps responsible, DevOps Engineer, developers
- IT-architects, Release Managers, Operations and Support
- Professionals interested in DevOps
- 30 minutes long, including Q&A
- Case studies, Trends & Innovations, Food for thought
- Stumbling blocks, cultural elements, technical aspects
- How exactly do you do it? What has proven successful? What do you have to watch out for?
Visited 34 times, 1 Visit today