FIC 2021 – The reference event in Europe on digital trust and security
What is the FIC ?
The International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) is the leading European event on Cybersecurity. The event relies on: a TRADE SHOW for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions to meet and network and a FORUM to foster reflection and exchanges among the European cybersecurity ecosystem.
The International Cybersecurity Forum, place for open discussions and debate, will welcome in 2021 more than 450 speakers, through 4 plenary sessions, 33 round tables, 24 conferences, 35 technical demonstrations and 15 masterclass. The 2021 edition will be place under the high patronage of Emmanuel Macron, French President of the Republic. Have a look on the 2021 programme online for more information!
Taking into account the health context, the FIC is adapting and offers its visitors and partners the opportunity to discover the VIRTUAL FIC, a virtual exhibition that complements the physical event that will be held in Lille, from 8 to 10 June. Produced in partnership with Mazalab, it will enable all FIC visitors and partners to meet and exchange ideas ahead of the show from 1st to 4th June, via a personalised avatar. An exclusive thematic programme will be proposed in the virtual auditorium. See you on 7 April to discover the platform in preview, by registering for the FIC 2021!
Innovation panorama, Data Breach barometer, Cloud Act, critic infrastructures cybersecurity, personal data protection …
Find all our publications and white paper published during the FIC 2020.
Dedicated to exchanges of views and professional meetings, the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC) has become the leading European event on cybersecurity security and digital trust. Its originality is to mix:
- A FORUM to foster reflection and exchanges among the European cybersecurity ecosystem
- A TRADE FAIR for buyers and suppliers of cybersecurity solutions to meet and network
OBJECTIVES OF THE FIC
- TO OPEN UP THE CYBERSECURITY DEBATE by bringing together digital transformation players, risk management specialists, security experts, architects, developers, lawyers…
- To speed up the development of a EUROPEAN CYBERSECURITY MARKET.
- TO PROMOTE innovation in the service of digital trust
- TO FOSTER a holistic approach of cybersecurity to support organizations in their digital transformation.
- TO PROMOTE a combined « top down » and « bottom-up » up approach to cybersecurity
- TO CREATE SYNERGIES between the different ecosystems by building bridges between the private and public sectors, between industry and the academia, and between roles and « trades »
Visited 4 times, 1 Visit today