Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit – Balance Risk, Trust and Opportunity in an Uncertain World
Security, identity and access management, and risk management executives joined Gartner experts virtually, over two days to share valuable insights on establishing an effective, risk-based cybersecurity program. Attendees gained the information needed to prepare for the new normal. The conference offered the tools needed to create agile security and IT risk management plans to manage the risk inherent in digital business and be better prepared for the next global shock.
At the conference, the top 5 priorities that security and risk management leaders met on included:
- Acceleration of existing trends
- Remote/mobile workforce
- Migration to cloud delivered and service led products
- Migration of data center to cloud
- Expansion of digital channels
Lead digital business success by using secure and risk-based digital design practices, and establish your organization as a trusted participant in digital platforms, people, partners, services and things.
Start with culture change when embarking on digital transformation, instead of waiting to address it later. Join us to gain valuable insights on establishing an effective, risk-based cybersecurity program.
Create information and technology operating models that are agile, resilient, responsive and innovative. Enable your organization to understand the risks and seize the benefits of our increasingly changeable, digital world.
Join a global community of CISOs and security and risk leaders
Whether you’re a CISO looking to improve your leadership skills, a security professional who needs practical advice to accelerate progress on your next initiative, or a business continuity management leader trying to implement resilience practices across the organization, you’ll find your program, peers and strategic partners at this conference:
- A strategy to drive and manage change
- Balance the need to innovate while “keeping the lights on.”
- Become an effective partner with business executives; shift from “order taker” to “trusted advisor.”
- Overcome the barriers of organizational culture, resources and talent to grow and scale your digital initiatives.
- Drive cost optimization to fund digital transformation initiatives.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Visited 123 times, 4 Visits today