Intelligent automation — the combination of artificial intelligence and automation — is starting to change the way business is done in nearly every sector of the economy. It is the latest trending technology in many fields especially in industries like Manufacturing, Automation, Healthcare, Energy, Transport, Defence, Space, Data Mining, Elder Care etc. Today’s professionals in different organisations are challenged to continuously reduce the cost of operations while also addressing the demands and expectations of increasingly tech-savvy customers. To achieve this, they are turning to intelligent automation to orchestrate and utilise human agents, achieve higher-quality outputs, enhance their customer experience and increase capacity to handle higher business volumes. Advances in artificial intelligence, robotics, and automation, supported by substantial capital investments, are fuelling a new era of intelligent automation, which is likely to become an important driver of organisational performance in the years to come. It is important for companies in all sectors to understand and adopt intelligent automation, or risk falling behind.
- 2 Days – Case Studies, Panel Discussions, Interactive Round Table Discussions, Breakout Sessions, Networking and Experience Exchange
- Expert speakers – Industry Leading Companies, Thought Leaders
- Attendees – Limited Number, High-level Participation
BENEFIT OF ATTENDING:
- Meet the intelligent automation, artificial intelligence, internet of things & robotics experts & technocrats from different countries around the globe
- Assess a world-class platform to exhibit your products, services, innovations and ideas
- Participate in the special workshop/symposium, B2B and interactive sessions with industry sponsors and exhibitors
- Understand how to choose and integrate appropriate artificial intelligence technologies
- Secure and maximise the return on investment (ROI) of your next project
- Boost your expertise about the advanced innovation in intelligent automation and artificial intelligence
- Discover the technical know-how to use intelligent automation to improve operations, innovate, or grow
- Explore the spatial layout of evolving machine learning applications
- Position yourself in the current market of automation and be prepared to take upon your next business making opportunity
- Gain valuable insight into the latest technologies, innovative design and service models in automation industry
- Assess and mitigate a host of risks, from cyber threats and privacy breaches to product liability
- Develop talent strategies and staffing and training plans as intelligent automation changes the skills, job descriptions, and organisational models that companies need
- Learn how to successfully enhance your customer experience and increase capacity to handle higher business volumes.
- Take advantage of an excellent opportunity to meet stakeholders in an informal setting
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Regional Executive, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Group Executives, Director, Original Equipment Manufacturer, Business Development and Industry Heads, Chief Information Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Data Analyst.
Johannesburg, South Africa
Visited 658 times, 3 Visits today