KazHackStan 2022 is the fourth practical conference dedicated to current cybersecurity problems.
This year the conference will be conducted in a unique format.
Participants will learn more about the national cybersecurity of our state, the most relevant cyber threats and much more.
MAIN RULES OF THE CONFERENCE:
1) minimum advertising;
2) open discussion of current problems;
3) active involvement with various sections and stands.
The first conference was held in Almaty on October 27, 2017. Around 2500 people participated in the event.
Experts from all over the world and various organizations participated in the event, which is considered as a great boost to the development of cybersecurity sphere.
KazHackStan has recommended itself as a worthy counterpart of the recognized international informal conferences such as Positive Hack Days, ZeroNights and many more.
Conference was successfuly conducted two more times in the subsequent years – 2018 (Almaty) and 2019 (Nur-Sultan)
1) Experience exchange.
2) Support for young professionals.
3) Organization of a communication platform for researchers in the field of practical information security, pentesters, information security experts, IT developers, representatives of government agencies, the media, businessmen, and vendors.
4) Increase of staff potential или Improve personnel capacity.
5) Improved indicators of the cybersecurity level in the country and region.
WHAT’S THE AGENDA?
1. GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS DAY (14 September 2022)
Reports related to the discussion of the most relevant topics in IT and information security business
2. SECURE CODING/ DEVELOPMENT DAY (15 September 2022)
Everything about secure development and the latest programming trends *One of the largest hackathons in Kazakhstan is planned to be held within the framework of this topic
3. HACK DAY (16 September 2022)
The latest research and interesting reports from the best information security specialists of our age
The KazHackStan conference in 2022 will be divided into three parallel zones:
1) GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS ZONE.
Section dedicated to the discussion of regulatory and legal aspects in the fields of cyber security and information and communication technologies, as well as deliberations on practical implementation of the «Cyber Shield of Kazakhstan» program.
2) HACK ZONE.
A track of practical presentations and master-classes track from domestic and foreign experts, expert-practitioners in the cybersecurity sphere.
3) WORKSHOP ZONE.
A practical stands section on the current tracks in the cybersecurity: cyberpolygon, which imitates telecommunication system for the development of practical skills of the participants; social engineering research methods stand; digital forensics stand, and many more.
Additionally, there will be:
• platform for public speeches of young experts, university and school students (Young School section)
• exhibition zone for the demonstration of contemporary cybersecurity hardware and software coming from domestic and foreign markets
Informal part of the event will consist of retro games zone, demo vulnerability detection competition among cybersecurity professionals in the form of a game.
FOR THE FIRST TIME UN ITU CYBER DRILL WILL BE HELD WITHIN KAZHACKSTAN 2022
• ITU (International Telecommunication Union) is a specialized agency of the United Nations, consolidating professionals in the field of information and communication technologies from 193 countries.
• ITU members take part in the creation of international standards, conduct international research, organize conferences, exhibitions, and competitions, and solve many issues in various areas of IT.
Date: September 14-16, 2022
Visited 88 times, 1 Visit today