MWC Shanghai 2021
As the world changes at an unprecedented speed, the entire mobile ecosystem must seize this moment to be a force for change. Join us at the centre of it all – MWC Shanghai 2021, where innovators, creators and leaders gather to get business done.
Come to do business
– 73% of 2019 attendees agree MWC Shanghai provides an excellent opportunity for global companies to market products in Asia.
– On average, a MWC Shanghai exhibitor can get over 15 NEW opportunities at their booth in 3 days.
– A VIP Pass holder will attend over 12 meetings onsite in 3 days – Other than meeting with existing partners and customers, nearly 60% of them are meeting with new leads and new relationships, 84% involve decision maker or decision influencer.
Come to learn
– Industry Leadership takes the stage in Shanghai, 450+ Speakers from around the globe, 170+ hours of industry content, 60% Senior-level participation. (93% VIP/Gold Attendees who had access to conference hall had rated the Keynotes and sessions and Overall Experience as “Excellent”)
– MWC Shanghai is where 1,320 of industry CEOs gather. Meet directly with the right shakers & movers for the next great ideas.
– MWC Shanghai keeps you up to date with developments in the industry. (70% of 2019 attendees thought MWC Shanghai successfully helped them reach this business objective)
– We provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about industry innovation and startups. (71% of MWC Shanghai attendees agree it is the place to discover innovations in the tech industry.)
Who Attends MWC Shanghai 2021
– Mobile operators
– Verticals (industrial internet, smart healthcare, smart energy, FinTech, PropTech)
– Consumer sectors (Media/Content, Entertainment, Smart home)
Why Get Involved?
The GSMA works with leading industry brands to support their marketing efforts in Asia. Interested in building your brand, showcasing innovation and creating a space to meet with customers and prospective partners from across Asia over three days?
Looking for a platform to show thought leadership, and disrupt the industry?
Or maybe it’s all about doing business; creating new, lasting partnerships with buyers in the marketplace.
Visited 28 times, 1 Visit today