OCP Global Summit
OCP Global Summit will be held November 9-10, 2021 at the San Jose Convention Center. The annual Summit brings together thousands of key decision makers, executives, engineers, developers and suppliers. OCP’s collaboration model is being applied beyond the data center, helping to advance the telecom industry & EDGE infrastructure.
The 2021 Summit Theme is Open Possibilities.
The worldwide COVID-19 outbreak has impacted all of us in many ways. Our industry stepped up and met the new and increasingly demanding needs placed on technology infrastructures to create a “new normal” that makes connecting to people worldwide simple and creates opportunities to collaborate across channels seemingly effortlessly.
However, nothing can replace the face-to-face interaction of a conference that brings together people from all over the world, from all walks of life, with a common goal. The healthy collaboration of an engineering workshop. The unexpected hallway conversations with a former colleague. And new relationships being forged.
As OCP celebrates its 10th anniversary, this year will be different. We will be implementing new procedures in order to keep attendees safe during the event. We will need to keep our physical distance, and continue to maintain healthy habits. But we are creating new ways to collaborate with fellow attendees, including those that cannot yet attend in person, who can now participate virtually.
The OCP Global Summit will be a hybrid event, meaning all in-person content will be live-streamed to our online platform, FNvirtual. Visit the registration page to see the various options for participating in this year’s Summit.
The 2021 OCP Global Summit features:
- Keynote lineup highlighting new contributions and showcasing the impact that OCP is having on cloud computing and sustainability.
- Engineering workshops that feature in-depth discoveries from our OCP Project groups.
- An expo hall packed with the latest OCP hardware and software offerings.
- The OCP Experience Center, a dedicated space for the Community to showcase their hardware designs, architecture and software solutions on OCP-recognized hardware platforms.
- Product, innovation and future-looking announcements in the Executive and Expo Hall Talks from Summit sponsors.
- Many opportunities for attendees to network with their industry peers.
- A full day of keynote and technical presentations as part of the OCP Future Technologies Symposium taking place on November 8th.
San Jose, CA, United States & VIRTUAL
Visited 13 times, 1 Visit today