Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit
Supply Chain Cyber Security Summit – Learn the best case studies on the end to end cyber security implementation practices when working with third parties to ensure a truly resilient and secure supply chain network.
- How much of your data security is really under your control?
- What is your risk management approach towards your suppliers?
- How to secure your network and protect your sensitive data?
Led by the TOP information security professionals from leading companies the discussion will give you an opportunity to see the issue from the perspective of different industries & angles and identify the complex solution to be implemented.
14-15 APRIL 2021 VIRTUAL SUMMIT
JOIN US ONLINE AND BUILD YOUR END TO END STRATEGY!
KEY TOPICS 2021 INCLUDE
– End-to-End Cyber Security Assurance
– Third Party Risk Management
– Data Protection Technologies & Compliance
– Third Party Security Evaluation and Audit
– Open Source TechInsider Threat Risks Mitigationnologies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
– Chiefs, Heads, Directors, Managers of:
– Cyber & Information Security
– 3rd Party & Vendor Management
– Cyber & Information Risk
– Supply Chain & Third Party Software Risks & Security
– Application Security
– Data Protection
– IT Audit
– Security Architect
and everyone who is passionate about cyber security!
Visited 26 times, 1 Visit today