Tech in Asia Conference 2021
Tech in Asia Conference 2021 – With a booming startup ecosystem and growing international attention, Tech in Asia Conference 2021 examines how to harness opportunities from the rising tide of Southeast Asia’s tech industry.
Southeast Asia’s startup and tech scene has burst onto the global stage with headline-making SPACs, mergers, and investments. With a maturing local startup community and growing international attention, we look at how to harness the potential of Southeast Asia’s tech industry as well as address ongoing challenges.
Learn from leading founders, investors, and tech leaders across two days of power-packed content as to how they are capturing the momentum of Southeast Asia’s Global Debut.
This time, you can also finally look beyond virtual connections as we bring the buzz in-person to selected tech hubs with our crowd favourites – roundtables and networking!
How to catch the content economy boom
In this session, Nuseir Yassin from NasAcademy will sketch out the formula to catch the content economy wave:
- What does the content economy landscape look like?
- How can you seize opportunities during the content economy boom?
- How can you make money from the emerging trend?
Making something people love: The Dana’s way
As the co-founder of one of Indonesia’s top e-wallet platforms, Vincent Iswara will talk about how Dana makes something people love. He will share:
- A timeline of Dana’s product journey
- Dana’s product strategy: tips to retain users, create effective UX, and manage user feedback
Decoding the cloud kitchen boom in SEA
Unpacking the factors behind the cloud kitchen boom in Southeast Asia, leaders from Hangry, DishServe, and Rebel Foods will discuss:
- The cloud kitchen business model, including products on offer and the market size of the industry
- Opportunities and challenges that lie ahead for online restaurant operators
What I learned: From a VC, founder, and back to a VC
Weihan Liew, currently a venture partner at GGV Capital, will share the lessons he learned from his career journey, drawing on experiences from:
- His days as a VC in China
- Building Main Games and Babe in Indonesia
- Getting back to the VC chair
Visited 194 times, 1 Visit today