Wire India 2021
8th International Exhibition for the Wire and Cable Industry – wire India 2021
The 8th International Exhibition for the Wire and Cable Industry – wire India 2021 is scheduled to take place between 25 – 27 March, 2021 at Mumbai. wire India 2020 provides a global platform to explore the innovations, trends, industrial policies & business opportunities among all key players of the Indian wire and cable industry. The exhibition will have International pavilions from Austria, Bahrain, China, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Norway, Singapore, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UK, USA, etc.
WHY WIRE INDIA 2021
– Country’s No. 1 trade fair for the wire and cable industry.
– It has built the goodwill & trust over the years among the industry.
– Use this mega platform to raise awareness about your brands and new product launches in a high profile environment.
– wire India is from the family of wire Düsseldorf and is one of the leading show in its segment worldwide.
– The exhibition is an unrivalled opportunity for you to make an outstanding personal impression with your hottest new prospects and confirm an appointment in their diaries while they are with you.
– The event is inundated with decision makers from wire, cable, automotive, telecommunication and construction industry who attend the show to buy products and services.
– Organized in the financial capital of India.
VISITOR – TARGET GROUP
– Wire manufacturing (production)
– Cable manufacturing (production)
– Spring manufacturing (production)
– Manufacturing of connecting/fastening elements (production)
– Manufacturing of other wire goods (production)
– Glass-fibre cable industry
– Iron/steel and non-ferrous metal industry
– Automobile industry
– Construction industry
– Chemicals industry
– Electrical industry/electronics
– Manufacturer of machines and plant for the production of wire
– Manufacturer of machines and plant for the production of cable
– Measuring, controlling and regulating technology
– Aerospace supply industry
– Telecommunications industry
– Computer manufacturing
Visited 17 times, 1 Visit today