World Summit AI Americas
The world’s leading AI summit for the Americas is now Omnichannel!
The World Summit AI in-person 2021 event has been switched to a brand new, innovative and very exciting new format due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The 2022 in person event will return on May 4 – 5, 2022 at the Palais Congres in Montreal. WSAI are introducing the World Summit AI Americas Online Global Meet-up called the AI Omnichannel which includes highly focused and carefully curated peer group discussions, masterclasses and 121 meetings.
We ran over 50 online events during 2020 and found a new innovative way of conducting our world class events that provides higher value, more targeted interaction and a super efficient model to conduct meetings online.
The global AI community will meet up online over 2 jam packed days!
Enterprise, Science, Startups, Investors and Deep Tech will all gather on one inspiring online platform for two days to do business, exchange ideas, make new partnerships and set the AI world alight with our global AI leaders power sessions! We also have the perfect AI-driven platform for you to view content, curate your own agenda, participate in masterclasses and host your schedule of meetings with the WSAI community! 9842 connections and 5908 meetings were made through the event app at our last online meet-up.
The Global Online Meet-up! Who’s coming?
- Enterprise, Big Tech companies, AI Tech Startups & Scaleups, Academics, Investors & Students.
- CEOs, CTOs, COOs, Founders, Chief Data Officers, Chief Information Officers & Chief Digital Officers.
- VPs, Directors, Heads of AI Machine Learning Data Science Technology Innovation Applied AI
- Scientists, Engineers & Developers
- Investors – progressively minded VCs, Seeds and Angels
How will it work?
WSAI Americas Global Meet-Up is designed as a digital first way to bring together the AI community in a fun, time efficient and curated way. It is productive and highly valuable – you can conduct months worth of meetings in two days! You will be able to:
- Connect directly to thousands of the WSAI AI brains to share your ideas, request meetings, and chat about ways to work together
- Meet new and existing connections online
- Join 10-minute meetings with your target contacts – up to 10 meetings per contact
- Curate your own schedule including 40-minute round tables
- Watch world leaders in plenary then join an interactive masterclass with them – cameras on and all LIVE!
- Continue to schedule meetings post the meet-up for any of your ‘star list’ matches
Leading industry experts discuss the hottest topics making global headlines in our masterclass with the stars
Should big tech be regulated or will this merely serve to stifle innovation across the AI is expanding so rapidly across all elements of our daily lives? Does the use of AI for profiling and tracking signal the end of privacy and anonymity? Question how our regulatory frameworks can remain fit for purpose when AI now permeates almost every element of our daily lives and is evolving so rapidly.
What does it take for humans to trust AI? Can machines have consciousness? If you create AI, does it have rights? What happens when the AI goes wrong? Who’s to blame?
Visited 104 times, 4 Visits today