Please read the following prior to using this site. If you do not agree to all or to any of the foregoing, please do not use this site. By accessing, browsing, or using any of this site you are agreeing (on your own behalf and on behalf of the company or persons you may represent) to the following terms and conditions, which form a contract between you and All Tech Conferences.
1. DEFINITIONS: in these terms and conditions, the terms “we,” “our,” “us,” or “All Tech Conferences” means or refers interchangeably to The Red Dress Effect / All Tech Conferences. The terms “you,” “your,” “yours” or the “public” means or refers interchangeably to the person or entity accessing, browsing, using this site, or receiving services through this site. The terms “meeting planner”, “conference organizer”, “advertiser”, and “supplier” means or refers interchangeably to any person or entity listing any events or conference on this site or providing any information or services listed on this site. The term “attendee” refers to any person(s) registering and attending any event or conference listed on this site. The term “content” refers to articles, data, graphic displays, pictures, articles, advertising, and all information, materials, and services displayed in this site.
2. OWNERSHIP AND RESTRICTIONS ON USE: All Tech Conferences (hereinafter referred to as the “site” or “All Tech Conferences”) is a website owned and operated by The Red Dress Effect. The site and the information provided therein is for information purposes only. The company acts solely as an intermediary between a conference organizer, supplier, or advertiser and you, the attendees or the public. Therefore, by using this site, you agree that the company is NOT responsible for: a) any acts, errors, warranties, representations, breaches, negligence or omissions of meeting planners, conference organizers, or suppliers; b) their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules; their failure to pay any refund any money; c) the loss or expense, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused by the meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers or suppliers or any other party; d) or any occurrence not under our sole control. The persons or entities providing services listed or advertised on this site are independent entities and are not employees, contractors, partners, or joint ventures of the company. All conferences, meetings, events, products or services listed by in this site are subject to the terms and conditions specified by the corresponding meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers, or suppliers. You hereby agree to release and hold harmless the company from all claims damages, losses, or expenses arising out of or in connection with services or products purchased or obtained through this site or the acts or omissions of meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers, or suppliers. The company has no special knowledge or information regarding the meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers, or suppliers, or their legitimacy. We recommend that you inform yourself before using a service or make arrangements for attending a conference. You assume full and complete responsibility for all risks related to attending a conference, buying a product, or using a service of a supplier. The company reserves the right to cancel any listing or service for any reason it deems necessary including errors or fraudulent use of this site.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: all materials contained in this site are the copyrighted property of All Tech Conferences.com or the property of the respective meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers or suppliers. No material from this site may be copied, used, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except as permitted herein or with prior authorization of the owner of the content. Use or modification of the content or use for any other purpose is a violation of copyright and intellectual property. The use of any such material on any other Web site or computer network environment without the prior authorization from All Tech Conferences is not allowed. You may view and electronically copy the pages of this site in the usual operation of your web browser in visiting this site for your personal or professional use only, but for no any other purpose. All content, logos, photographs, text, illustrations, artworks, designs, and other graphic materials, whether on the site or in documents on the site, are the property of All Tech Conferences, its grantees, and others. The name All Tech Conferences and related or derivative names are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks of All Tech Conferences. Other names and logos contained in this site or in the site content are trademarks and service marks of our affiliates and corresponding meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers, or suppliers and shall not be used without the permission of the respective trademark or service mark owner.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND INTERACTION WITH THIS SITE: this site contains hypertext links to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience only and are not intended as an endorsement by All Tech Conferences of the organizations, person, or entities owning or operating those links or those sites. All Tech Conferences is not responsible for the content those sites contain, nor their privacy practices. Such other websites are maintained by third parties over whom we exercise no control. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content, products or services of such other websites whether or not they are owned or operated by meeting planners, conference organizers, advertisers, or suppliers listed on this site. By uploading or submitting any content to this site, you are assuring us that you have the full permission use any of these materials BEFORE posting the information on this site regardless as to whether or not such content was originated or created by you. The company reserves the right to modify or edit your submission at any time and at its sole discretion as to what content is approved or rejected. Approval or rejection by the company of any content is not an endorsement and does not grant any right privilege or warranty to anyone.
5. RISK OF LOSS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall All Tech Conferences be liable for any economic, special, incidental, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the content in this site.
7. DISCLAIMERS: the content materials in this site is provided on an “as is, “where is,” and “with all faults” basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. All Tech Conferences does not warrant that the functions contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
11. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES: all Tech Conferences is a portal where conference organizers, meeting planners, attendees, and their suppliers list and exchange information and services within the meeting and event planning industry. The information on this site has been obtained from a variety of industry companies, service providers, and other sources. We cannot independently call or verify the accuracy of the information provided or posted by our suppliers, advertisers, or users nor can we warrant its accuracy or completeness. All Tech Conferences.com is not responsible for the acts or omissions of such suppliers or their subcontractors or their failure to provide services, adhere to their own schedules, or honor their contracts. All information, prices, and availability are subject to change without notice. For purposes of planning your attendance at a conference or event, we recommend that you utilize this web site as a starting point and that all material facts published on this site be confirmed directly by you with the provider of that information before making any definitive plans or placing a deposit which may be non-refundable in some cases. The attendee is subject to the terms, conditions and availability of each event listed within this site. All Tech Conferences is not responsible for any typographical errors, incorrect prices or price changes or offer withdrawals listed on this website. All Tech Conferences.com reserves the right to terminate a user or external link for any violation of our terms and conditions or other policies. If you fail to abide by these terms and conditions, we may suspend or eliminate your account, and remove any information you have placed on this site.
a) Prices and Payments: all prices and rates provided on this site are subject to change at any time without notice. Special conditions may apply to the prices set out in the materials and on this site. You agree that the company is not responsible for any typographical errors, errors or changes made by the conference organizers or advertisers, incorrect prices or price changes or offer withdrawals listed on the company’s websites or any of its content. The prices charged by All Tech Conferences are in Euros. Your payment is not deemed made until it is received by All Tech Conferences.
b) Foreign Currency: currency rates quoted on this website or on a link, if any, are based on various publicly available sources. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. All Tech Conferences bears no responsibility in the accuracy of stated conversion rates of foreign currency nor its use thereof.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS:if any term or condition of this agreement or any part thereof is found to be unlawful, invalid, or unenforceable, then that provision or part thereof shall be deemed severable and struck from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect. All Tech Conferences reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and at our discretion. You may check these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of allconferences.com subsequent to the revisions of these terms means you accept those changes. You are advised to review the terms and conditions and other policies posted on this site for potential changes when you return to this site to visit or to transact any business. This entire agreement supersedes any other agreement or communication whether verbal or written between you and the company.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITION FOR PLANNERS AND ADVERTISERS
If you register in this site as an advertiser, supplier or event planner, in addition to the terms and conditions you have agreed to as an “user” of this site, you also agree to the following terms and conditions:
From here on, the term “you” in this additional terms and conditions means an advertiser, supplier, or event planner that has registered on the site All Tech Conferences as such. The term “company” refers to The Red Dress Effect / All Tech Conferences. By registering in this site, you agree to grant us (and third parties with whom we may engage in joint marketing) a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid license to use your information, content, photographic, video, or digital likeness solely for our promotional and/or commercial purposes. You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless. We reserve the right to decline to do business with anyone on a non-discriminatory basis or for other reasons deemed rightful by the company. Should the company have to enforce any of its rights in a court of law, you agree to pay for any reasonable attorney fees and costs in connection with the enforcement of such rights. At all times you shall be an independent contractor and not an employee, partner, joint venturer or agent of company. You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the company (and all its affiliated companies directors, officers, employees, agents, attorneys, and representatives) against:
a) all claims, demands, or causes of action including claims for contribution or indemnity and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, attorney’s fees, or expenses incurred arising from or in connection with the performance of the services described or listed on the site caused in whole or in part by you. b) All actual or asserted failure to comply with any law, ordinance, regulation, rule or order, or with this agreement or your use of the site.
c) All actual or asserted violation or infringement of rights in any patent, copyright, proprietary information, trade secret or other property right caused or alleged to be caused by the use of the content or use or sale of services, materials, processes, designs or information, furnished by you or your subcontractors. Should any content, goods or services provided by you become, or appear likely to become, the subject of a claim of infringement of a patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, or other property right, you shall immediately, replace same with equivalent, non-infringing information, goods or services, or modify the content, goods or services so that the use thereof becomes non-infringing.
d) Any failure of your software, hardware or systems, use to provide any services listed or advertised in this site.
These indemnity obligations shall apply regardless of whether the party to be indemnified was concurrently negligent, whether actively or passively, excepting only where the injury, loss or damage was caused solely by the negligence or willful misconduct of the party to be indemnified. These indemnity obligations shall include the duty to reimburse any attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred by company for legal action to enforce these indemnity obligations. In the event that any indemnity provisions of this Agreement are contrary to the law, then the indemnity obligations applicable hereunder shall be construed to be to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. If any term of this agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.